Scammer: Nelson Rodriguez @nelson.rodriguez.188

I searched on facebook marketplace for the iPhone 7 and come out with Nelson Rodriguez's listing on August 2017 after back and forth communication we meet up in person and paid in cash. Nelson Rodriguez sold me an iPhone 7 plus that works for the next couple days and then not longer works. Did little research and Nelson Rodriguez's sold me blacklisted iPhone (still own money to his carrier) and not longer can be use (where is the money that I just paid you?). I tried to call him back and he is not answering.

Phone numbers he used (321) 351-2511, (347) 318-0387.
Basically I lost my money and I have an iPhone that cannot be use


Just beware out Nelson Rodriguez's liar, scammer, no-man talk

Scammer: Nelson Rodriguez @nelson.rodriguez.188Scammer: Nelson Rodriguez @nelson.rodriguez.188
Scammer: Nelson Rodriguez @nelson.rodriguez.188Scammer: Nelson Rodriguez @nelson.rodriguez.188
Pictures taken from Nelson Rodriguez's facebook @nelson.rodriguez.188 Puerto Rico Rican Kissimee, FL